G2R World Ranking
G2R United States Ranking
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations
|Number of Articles on DBLP
Awards & Achievements
- 2015 - AAAI Feigenbaum Prize For sustained and high-impact contributions to the field of artificial intelligence through the development of computational models of perception, reflection and action, and their application in time-critical decision making, and intelligent information, traffic and healthcare systems.
- 2015 - ACM AAAI Allen Newell Award For contributions to artificial intelligence and human-computer interaction spanning the computing and decision sciences through developing principles and models of sensing, reflection, and rational action.
- 2014 - ACM Fellow For contributions to artificial intelligence, and human-computer interaction.
- 2011 - Fellow, American Academy of Arts and Sciences For advancing the scientific understanding of computational mechanisms underlying thought and intelligent behavior.
- 2002 - AAAI Fellow For significant contributions to principles and applications of probability and utility in computation, including reasoning and decision making under limited resources, human-computer interaction, and machine learning.
View other scientists in: