Edmund ClarkeCarnegie Mellon University
G2R World Ranking 219th
G2R United States Ranking 146th
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||79,978|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||315|
Awards & Achievements
- 2007 - Turing Award For their roles in developing model checking into a highly effective verification technology, widely adopted in the hardware and software industries
- 2007 - ACM A. M. Turing Award Together with E. Allen Emerson and Joseph Sifakis, for their role in developing Model-Checking into a highly effective verification technology that is widely adopted in the hardware and software industries.
- 2005 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to model checking methods for formal verification.
- 1998 - ACM Fellow Edmund M. Clarke is the co-inventor of Model Checking (with his former student Allen Emerson). He and his graduate students helped make Model Checking a tool that can be used to verify finite-state concurrent systems of industrial complexity.
- 1998 - ACM Paris Kanellakis Theory and Practice Award Symbolic Model Checking