Bernhard ScholkopfMax Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems
G2R World Ranking 15th
G2R Germany Ranking 1st
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||168,558|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||530|
Awards & Achievements
- 2019 - Körber European Science Prize for developing mathematical methods that have made a significant contribution to helping artificial intelligence (AI) reach its most recent heights
- 2017 - ACM Fellow For contributions to the theory and practice of machine learning
- 2014 - The Royal Society Milner Award In recognition of his pioneering work in machine learning which defined the field of “kernel machines”, now widely used in all areas of science and industry.
- 2011 - Max Planck Research Award Intelligent systems
- 2006 - IAPR J.K. Aggarwal Prize For advancing the field of kernel methods and showing its wide applicability to pattern recognition problems.