Special Issue Information
Aim and Scope:Decision Support techniques are providing a promising solution to the industry for building Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Big Data systems to make innovation at a rapid pace. IIoT is creating many research challenging issues for the industry and academia, towards novel potential impacts on the monitoring, control and understanding of world, weather, social life, security, health, emergencies and so on. It can blend with the latest methods, algorithms and technologies involved with artificial intelligence (AI) and Big Data. The solutions to these challenges are expected soon to provide an effective and scalable support for the computation, data storage, analysis and use of the data that will be created by the explosive adoption of the IIoT, Big Data and machine-to-machine communication in many contexts.
This topical collection aims to offer a systematic and most up-to-date overview, latest research trends, advanced research and mixed method approaches of this new research field. It aims to provide innovative Decision Support approaches, models, systems and algorithms to effectively support decision making in IIoT environments. It also includes platforms, applications and services for IIoT and Big Data, such as Industry 4.0, supply chain and smart manufacturing. The user and organizational adoption are also amongst our interests. It will provide a leading forum for disseminating the latest results of research, development, and applications in the area of Decision Support Systems and Algorithms (DSS) in IIoT and Big Data Environments. Advanced IIoT and its applications/services in Industry 4.0, integrated systems and smart algorithms are largely welcome. We select some top papers from IoTBDS 2021 http://iotbds.org/, COMPLEXIS 2021 http://www.complexis.org/ and IIoTBDSC 2021 http://iiotbdsc.com/, which require an extensive improvement prior submission. We also welcome a small number of high-quality paper submissions that are not presented at these conferences.Topics of Interest:We welcome authors to present new techniques, methodologies, mixed method approaches and research directions unsolved issues. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Decision Support models, architectures and algorithms for IIoT
- Security, privacy and trust in IIoT for supply chain and Industry 4.0
- Intelligent decision-making systems for smart data in IIoT
- Genetic algorithms, evolutionary algorithms and innovative algorithms for IIoT
- Handling uncertainty and incompleteness in smart data for IIoT
- Applications of Fuzzy Set theory and Rough Set theory for IIoT
- Hybrid Intelligent Decision Support Models and Applications for IIoT in Industrial applications
- Data Analytics and Decision Automation in smart services for IIoT
- Decision Support based IIoT solutions and applications in supply chains.
- IIoT analyzing to support decision making
- Machine Learning Decision-Support System for IIoT
- IIoT Based Decision Support System using classification techniques.
- Intelligent decision-support systems and IIoT for smart cities
- Decision support tools for IIoT service providers
- IIoT services and applications optimizing the use of decision support
- Real-time Decision-making and IIoT in Industry 4.0
- AI and Big Data for Decision Support in IIoT
- Decision support in supply chain- IIoT frameworks, applications and solutions
- Risk-Based Decision Making in IIoT Systems
- Innovative platforms for supply chain, smart manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- New Decision Support techniques and models for IIoT
- Mixed method approaches for IoT adoption, decision-support and service computing in IIoT
- Real world services, problem-solving and for Decision Support systems and services with IIoT and/or Industry 4.0
- Case studies, large scale simulations and industrial applications
Submission deadline: October 10th, 2021Review deadline: January 15th 2022Notification: January 30th 2022Revision deadline: March 31th 2022Acceptance deadline: May 30th 2022Production: Fall or Winter 2022When submitting your manuscript please select the article type “VSI: Decision Support Systems and Algorithms for IIoT”. Please submit your manuscript before October 10, 2021. All submissions deemed suitable to be sent for peer review will be reviewed by at least two or three independent reviewers.
Prof. Victor Chang, Lead Guest EditorFull Professor, Teesside University, [email protected] Víctor Méndez MuñozConsultant Professor, Universitat Oberta de [email protected] Reinhold Behringer,Consultant, Knorr-Bremse GmbH, Germany. [email protected]
Download Full Details Here: Decision Support Systems and Intelligent Algorithms for Industrial IoT and Big Data