The 2021 International Joint Conference on Biometrics (IJCB 2021) combines two major biometrics conferences, IEEE Biometrics Theory, Applications, and Systems (BTAS) Conference and the International Conference on Biometrics (ICB). The blending of these two conferences is made through a special agreement between the IEEE Biometrics Council and the IAPR TC-4.
The conference will be organized in a mixed mode. Participants who cannot attend in person can participate online.
The conference will have a broad scope and invites papers that advance biometric technologies, sensor design, feature extraction and matching algorithms, security and privacy, and social impact of biometrics technology. Topics of interest include all areas of current Biometrics research and applications.
Call for Contributions
IJCB 2021 solicits contributions on topics including, but not limited to, the following:
– Face, Iris, Fingerprint, Palmprint
– Periocular, Ear, Vein, Speech
– Gait and Gesture
– Multi-Modal and Multi-Spectral Biometrics
– Mobile-based Biometrics
– Template Protection and Cryptosystems
– Privacy, Demographic Bias, Fairness
– Template Design, Selection and Update
– Datasets, Evaluation, Benchmarking
– Performance Modelling and Prediction
– Large scale ID Management
– Anti-spoofing, Presentation Attack Detection
– Biometric DeepFakes, Digital Data Forensics
– Law Enforcement and Forensic Applications
– Biometrics in Healthcare, Banking, IoT
– Ethical, Social and Legal Issues