Guide2Research is the number one research portal for computer science with a mission to make it easier for professors, and research fellows to progress with their research.
Every month we are visited by thousands of scientists from around the world and give them insights about relevant conferences, journals, and fellow researchers. We’re regularly mentioned but such institutions as UC Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon University, or Stanford Robotics Lab.
Our team is growing very dynamically, as we aim to broaden our scope to cover other scientific disciplines, and we’d like to invite you to join more than 10 academic writers already working for our company in the Philippines!
We are looking for experienced academic writers interested in a full-time position as a writer for Guide2Research.
The job requires a full-time 8h/day commitment and will focus on writing articles, guides, and researching and auditing data for the platform. We can offer long-time cooperation and a steady stream of assignments for content that will actively help the scientific community.
What’s important to us:
- English proficiency and excellent writing skills
- Solid experience with academic writing
- Ability to commit 8h of work a day
- Great research skills
- Stable internet connection + backup connection
- Availability for video calls during working hours
Your duties would involve:
- Full-time 8 hour per day work on content for our website
- Writing articles and guides that meet academic standards
- Data-driven research for selected topics
- Auditing and updating our database of scientists, journals, and conferences
You’ll get extra points for:
- Previous experience with working remotely
- Basic knowledge of Elsevier, Scopus, and/or Web of Science platforms
What we offer:
- Attractive pay adequate to your skillset and experience
- Training and learning new skills
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work remotely
- A Comfortable and friendly work environment in an international team
If you want to apply for the job please fill out the application form below:
Application Form for an Academic Content Writer