William GroppUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||44,920|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||553rd|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||360th|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||278|
Awards & Achievements
- 2016 - ACM-IEEE CS Ken Kennedy Award For highly influential contributions to the programmability of high-performance parallel and distributed computers, and extraordinary service to the profession.
- 2014 - SIAM/ACM Prize in Computational Science and Engineering The PETSc Core Development Team: Satish Balay, Jed Brown, William Gropp, Matthew Knepley, Lois Curfman McInnes, Barry Smith, and Hong Zhang
- 2010 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to high performance computing and message passing
- 2010 - IEEE TCSC : Medal of Excellence in Scalable Computing
- 2006 - ACM Fellow For contributions to message passing protocols.
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at October 29, 2019, 6:50 am
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.