Simon LamUniversity of Texas at Austin
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||12,887|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||1449th|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||818th|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||133|
Awards & Achievements
- 2004 - W. Wallace McDowell Award For outstanding fundamental contributions in network protocols and security services.
- 2004 - SIGCOMM Award The award to Simon Lam is in recognition of his vision, breadth, and rigor in contributing to, among other areas: secure network communication, the analysis of network and multiaccess protocols, the analysis of queueing networks, and the design of mechanisms for quality of service.
- 2004 - ACM Software System Award Raghuram Bindignavle, Simon S. Lam, Shaowen Su, Thomas Y. C. Woo
- 1998 - ACM Fellow For fundamental research contributions to the design, analysis, and understanding of computer network architectures and protocols.
- 1985 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to the understanding of multiple access techniques, packet-switching networks, and communication protocols.
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at May 23, 2019, 3:10 am
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.