Sebastian ThrunStanford University
G2R World Ranking 15th
G2R United States Ranking 11th
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||113,762|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||316|
Awards & Achievements
- 2011 - AAAI Feigenbaum Prize For their influential contributions to artificial intelligence via achievements in autonomous vehicle research, including experimental efforts and research leadership of teams addressing challenges with the fielding of robotic systems in the open world.
- 2011 - Max Planck Research Award Intelligent systems
- 2010 - IEEE ITS Outstanding Research Award
- 2007 - Braunschweig Research Prize For his achievements in sensors, sensor fusion, artificial intelligence, and driver assistance systems.
- 2007 - Member, National Academy of Engineering (US) For contributions to probabilistic robotics, including mobile robot localization and mapping.
- 2006 - AAAI Fellow For significant contributions to the theory of probabilistic robot navigation and its successful real-world application.