Richard BaraniukRice University
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||55,782|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||100th|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||70th|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||350|
Awards & Achievements
- 2017 - Fellow, American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- 2016 - Fellow, National Academy of Inventors
- 2015 - IEEE James H. Mulligan, Jr. Education Medal For fundamental contributions to open educational resources for electrical engineering and beyond.
- 2014 - IEEE Signal Processing Society Technical Achievement Award For contributions to the Theory and Applications of Sparsity and Compressive Sensing
- 2009 - Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- 2002 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to the development of techniques for time-frequency and multiscale analysis
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at August 9, 2019, 12:40 pm
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.