Randy KatzUniversity of California, Berkeley
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||75,612|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||60th|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||45th|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||281|
Awards & Achievements
- 2010 - IEEE James H. Mulligan, Jr. Education Medal For contributions to engineering education through influential textbooks, innovative curricular development, exceptional mentorship and inspired graduate and undergraduate teaching.
- 2002 - Fellow, American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- 2000 - Member, National Academy of Engineering (US) For contributions to high-performance input/output systems, engineering education, and government service.
- 1999 - Fellow, American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- 1999 - IEEE Reynold B. Johnson Data Storage Device Technology Award For the development of Redundant Arrays of Inexpensive Disks (RAID).
- 1999 - ACM Karl V. Karlstrom Outstanding Educator Award For outstanding contributions to Computer Science education as teacher, mentor, researcher, and educational innovator.
- 1996 - ACM Fellow
- 1996 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to computer system design, engineering education, and government service.
- 1996 - ACM Fellow For contributions to computer system design, engineering education, and government service.
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at June 7, 2019, 6:20 pm
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.