Moshe Y. VardiRice University
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||47,293|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||98th|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||69th|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||625|
Awards & Achievements
- 2017 - ACM Presidential Award A true visionary whose outstanding leadership over the last decade has cemented the reputation of ACM's flagship publication--Communications of the ACM--as the premier chronicler of computing technologies by opening its pages to leading voices from multiple disciplines, extending its reach with new digital and mobile platforms, and making it a monthly must-read for a global audience.
- 2009 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to the development of logic as a unifying framework for modeling computational systems
- 2009 - Outstanding Contribution to ACM Award For outstanding leadership in restructuring the Communications of the ACM to be the flagship publication of both the Association and the discipline and in organizing an influential, systematic analysis of outsourcing.
- 2008 - ACM Presidential Award For his unwavering commitment in driving the ACM Job Migration Task Force and its Globalization and Offshoring of Software report, drawing worldwide attention to its wealth of information and balanced perspective. Dr. Vardi's ambitious efforts on behalf of ACM continue as he energetically leads the revitalization of ACM's flagship publication, Communications of the ACM, and becomes its new editor-in-chief.
- 2005 - ACM Paris Kanellakis Theory and Practice Award Gerard J. Holzmann, Robert P. Kurshan, Moshe Y. Vardi, Pierre Wolper
- 2004 - AAAI Fellow For significant contributions to the development of automated-reasoning techniques and to the development of logic as a unifying foundational framework and a tool for modeling computational systems.
- 2000 - ACM Fellow For contributions to the development of logic as a unifying foundational framework and a tool for modeling computational systems.
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at April 24, 2019, 4:30 am
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.