Lydia E. KavrakiRice University
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||25,867|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||662nd|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||426th|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||180|
Awards & Achievements
- 2017 - ACM Athena Lecturer Award For the invention of randomized motion planning algorithms in robotics and the development of robotics-inspired methods for bioinformatics and biomedicine.
- 2012 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to robot-motion planning and computational biology
- 2010 - ACM Fellow For contributions to robotic motion planning and its application to computational biology.
- 2008 - AAAI Fellow For significant contributions to the field of automated motion planning and the development of widely used probabilistic search algorithms
- 2000 - ACM Grace Murray Hopper Award For her seminal work on the probabilistic roadmap approach which has caused a paradigm shift in the area of path planning, and has many applications in robotics, manufacturing, nanotechnology and computational biology.
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at May 14, 2019, 3:40 am
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.