Leonidas GuibasStanford University
G2R World Ranking 58th
G2R United States Ranking 43rd
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||68,099|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||586|
Awards & Achievements
- 2018 - Member, National Academy of Arts and Sciences
- 2017 - Member, National Academy of Engineering (US) For contributions to data structures, algorithm analysis, and computational geometry.
- 2012 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to algorithms for computational geometry
- 2007 - ACM AAAI Allen Newell Award For pioneering work in computational geometry, with profound applications across an astonishingly broad range of Computer Science disciplines.
- 1999 - ACM Fellow For his work on geometric data structures, arrangements of surfaces and their applications, geometric algorithms in computer graphics, and algorithmic issues in computer vision.