Leonidas GuibasStanford University
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||64,120|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||52nd|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||37th|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||577|
Awards & Achievements
- 2018 - Member, National Academy of Arts and Sciences
- 2017 - Member, National Academy of Engineering (US) For contributions to data structures, algorithm analysis, and computational geometry.
- 2012 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to algorithms for computational geometry
- 2007 - ACM AAAI Allen Newell Award For pioneering work in computational geometry, with profound applications across an astonishingly broad range of Computer Science disciplines.
- 1999 - ACM Fellow For his work on geometric data structures, arrangements of surfaces and their applications, geometric algorithms in computer graphics, and algorithmic issues in computer vision.
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at March 13, 2020, 4:25 am
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.