Jack DongarraUniversity of Tennessee
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||104,867|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||20th|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||16th|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||769|
Awards & Achievements
- 2016 - Foreign Member of the Russian Academy of Science
- 2013 - ACM-IEEE CS Ken Kennedy Award For influential contributions to mathematical software, performance measurement, and parallel programming, and significant leadership and service within the HPC community
- 2011 - IEEE-CS Charles Babbage Award
- 2009 - SIAM Fellow
- 2008 - IEEE TCSC : Medal of Excellence in Scalable Computing
- 2003 - IEEE Sidney Fernbach Award For outstanding and sustained contributions to the area of mathematical software, most particularly in the areas of communication and numerical libraries and performance benchmarks for high performance computing
- 2001 - ACM Fellows For contributions in the field of scientific computing, the development of mathematical software, parallel methods, and enabling technologies for high-performance computing.
- 2001 - Member, National Academy of Engineering (US)
- 2000 - IEEE Fellow For contributions and leadership in the field of computational mathematics.
- 1994 - Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at January 16, 2018, 11:10 am
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.