HV PoorPrinceton University
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||82,471|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||33rd|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||22nd|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||1789|
Awards & Achievements
- 2017 - IEEE Alexander Graham Bell Medal For fundamental contributions to signal processing and its application to digital communications.
- 2016 - John Fritz Medal
- 2015 - Fellow, National Academy of Inventors
- 2015 - Fellow, The World Academy of Sciences
- 2014 - Booker Gold Medal For outstanding contributions to the science and technology of communications and signal processing
- 2012 - Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- 2011 - Member, National Academy of Sciences
- 2011 - IEEE Eric E. Sumner Award For pioneering contributions to multiple- access communications.
- 2009 - Edwin Howard Armstrong Achievement Award, IEEE Communications Society
- 2008 - Aaron D. Wyner Distinguished Service Award, IEEE Information Theory Society
- 2007 - IEEE Signal Processing Society Technical Achievement Award
- 2005 - IEEE James H. Mulligan, Jr. Education Medal For leadership in electrical engineering education through inspired teaching, a classic textbook, innovative curricular development and research.
- 2005 - Fellow, American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- 2004 - IEEE Major Educational Innovation Award
- 2003 - Fellow, American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- 2001 - Member, National Academy of Engineering (US) For contributions to signal detection and estimation and their applications in digital communications and signal processing.
- 2001 - Fellow, Optical Society of America
- 1991 - Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- 1987 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to the theory of robust linear filtering applied to signal detection and estimation.
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at August 9, 2019, 8:20 am
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.