G David ForneyMIT
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||31,074|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||1453rd|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||870th|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||88|
Awards & Achievements
- 2016 - IEEE Medal of Honor For pioneering contributions to the theory of error-correcting codes and the development of reliable high-speed data communications.
- 2003 - Member, National Academy of Sciences
- 1998 - Fellow, American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- 1997 - Marconi Prize For contributions to communications theory and the applications of those insights to data-transmission products
- 1995 - Claude E. Shannon Award, IEEE Information Theory Society
- 1993 - Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- 1992 - IEEE Edison Medal For original contributions to coding, modulation, data communication modems, and for industrial and research leadership in communications technology.
- 1983 - Member, National Academy of Engineering (US) Major contributions to data communication, modulation techniques, and error-correcting codes.
- 1973 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to the theory and practice of error-correcting codes and data communications
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at February 23, 2020, 3:15 pm
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.