Anil K. JainMichigan State University
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||172,979|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||2nd|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||2nd|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||92|
Awards & Achievements
- 2007 - W. Wallace McDowell Award For pioneering contributions to theory, technique, and practice of pattern recognition, computer vision, and biometric recognition systems.
- 2006 - SPIE Fellow
- 2005 - Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- 2003 - ACM Fellows
- 2003 - IEEE CS Technical Achievement Award For contributions to pattern recognition theory and application to biometric authentication.
- 1996 - IAPR Fellow For contributions to statistical pattern recognition and range data analysis and for service to IAPR
- 1991 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to statistical pattern recognition and image processing.
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at January 15, 2018, 7:40 am
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.