Anil K. JainMichigan State University
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||203,776|
|Guide2Research World Ranking||1st|
|Guide2Research National Ranking (United States)||1st|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||734|
Awards & Achievements
- 2019 - Foreign Member, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2019 - Fellow, The World Academy of Sciences
- 2016 - Foreign Member, Indian National Academy of Engineering
- 2016 - Member, National Academy of Engineering (US)
- 2015 - Fellow, National Academy of Inventors
- 2007 - W. Wallace McDowell Award For pioneering contributions to theory, technique, and practice of pattern recognition, computer vision, and biometric recognition systems.
- 2006 - SPIE Fellow
- 2005 - Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- 2003 - ACM Fellow
- 2003 - IEEE CS Technical Achievement Award For contributions to pattern recognition theory and application to biometric authentication.
- 2002 - Alexander von Humboldt Research Award
- 2001 - John Simon Guggenheim Fellow
- 1998 - Fulbright Research Award
- 1996 - IAPR Fellow For contributions to statistical pattern recognition and range data analysis and for service to IAPR
- 1991 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to statistical pattern recognition and image processing.
View other scientists in:
Profile was last updated at March 14, 2020, 2:10 pm
Guide2Research Ranking is based on Google Scholar H-Index.