Information for the Special Issue
Special Issue Call for Papers:
Topics of Interest:
The topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
• Theoretical analysis of GANs and its variants.
• Evaluation of implicit generative models.
• New objective functions and formulations for GANs.
• New network structures and training schema for GANs.
• Unsupervised, semi-supervised and self-supervised feature learning with GANs.
• Adversarial learning for data generation and visual recognition.
• Image-to-Image translation.
• Video generation and future prediction.
• 3D generative modeling and editing.
• Adversarial domain adaptation and transfer learning.
• Image generation and photo manipulation.
• Image generation from textual descriptions.
• Low-level and middle-level vision: super-resolution, denoising, inpainting, etc.
• Adversarial cross-modal learning.
• Adversarial imitation learning and reinforcement learning.
• Image and video style transfer with adversarial learning.