Information for the Special Issue
Special Issue Call for Papers:
Big data and Cloud Computing paradigm poses new challenges to the communication technology as numerous heterogeneous objects will need to be connected and supports a wide variety of applications. With the recent growth of Big Cloud computing based applications the usage of big data services is increasing exponentially. Big Cloud is a promising technology that enables intelligent data collection and processing on various sustainable cloud applications. The next generations of big cloud emerging application domains are approaching existing principles and technologies to their limits. Opportunely, Cloud development community is responding to these challenges with new theories and technologies capable of handling increasing dynamism, context-awareness and large-scale adaptation and evolution of software, development and environments.
This special issue focused high quality research papers that address significant and new Big Cloud and related system development issues in the emerging sustainable application domains. This special issue is open to submit high quality research contributions from wide range of professions including scholars, researchers, academicians and Industry people. Original research papers and state of the art reviews will be accepted. We anticipate that the special issue will open new entrance for further research and technology improvements in this important area.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following scope:
- Data science for sustainable cloud applications
- Cloud platform for privacy preserving data science
- Social data relationship ranking on data grid
- Data grid applications for cognitive communication
- Machine learning and big data in cloud development
- Next generation wireless communication
- Smart city initiative and cloud services/infrastructures
- Future Advancements
Submission deadline: March 25, 2020
First-round peer review due: May 25, 2020
Revision due: July 24, 2020
Notification of acceptance: August 25, 2020
Final manuscript due: September 25, 2020
Tentative Publication Date: December 2020
- Dr. Chan Yun Yang, National Taipei University, Taiwan
- Dr. Muhammad Sharif, COMSATS University, Pakistan
- Dr. Sri Devi Ravana, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Anandakumar H, Sri Eshwar College of Engineering, India
Authors should follow the WPC Journal manuscript format described at the journal site. Manuscripts should be submitted online through https://www.editorialmanager.com/wire/default.aspx.