Applied Intelligence opens a call for submissions reporting on-going research in applying machine learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques for early detection, control, prediction, and diagnosis based on data analytic on COVID-19 or other dangerous infectious diseases.
This Call aims to attract current research on studies reporting on factors relative to characteristics of its spreading affected by culture, social structure, age, gender and else kind of distribution dynamics.
The objective of this Special Issue is to disseminate research results on COVID-19 diseases prediction and healthcare solutions. Contributions from various engineering, scientific, and social settings that exploit data analytics, machine learning, data mining, and other Artificial Intelligence techniques are invited.
Applied Intelligence welcomes submissions reporting on research results and intermediate outcomes on topics related to COVID applied medical systems, early prediction and diagnosis of COVID-19 from human gathering, studies on the use of face mask wearing prevention data, studies on multi sensing for automatic symptoms analysis and prediction, and relative emerging solution for the COVID-19 outbreak spreading behavior though feature selection, information retrieval, social networking, deep learning and other emerging technologies.
- Submissions for this special issue will be considered till October 2020, through the Journal web site: https://www.editorialmanager.com/apin (select the “SI-COVID” article type)
- Papers submitted after October 2020 will also be considered for regular issues of the journal.
- All papers submitted to the special issue will have special Ultra-fast track to be reviewed in short time, and if accepted will be published immediately in the online collection dedicated to this special issue.
- Authors are encouraged to submit high-quality, original work that has neither appeared in, nor is under consideration by other journals.
- All papers will be reviewed following the Journal standards of rigorous reviewing.
- Papers must be prepared in accordance with the Journal guidelines: www.springer.com/10489
“Paper submission for this special issue will be considered till October 2020, through the Journal web site:https://www.editorialmanager.com/apin/
Editor-in-Chief for Applied Intelligence
The International Journal of Research on Intelligent Systems for Real Life Complex Problems
Appendix – Special issue on Artificial Intelligence Applications for COVID-19, Detection, Control, Prediction, and Diagnosis (SI-COVID)
Springer Nature is committed to supporting the global response to emerging outbreaks by enabling fast and direct access to the latest available research, evidence, and data. See more information here:
References for other studies on COVID-19 and else that may have interest to the reported studies.
Breadth of responses prior to patient recovery: a case report of non-severe COVID-19https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0819-2
Estimating clinical severity of COVID-19 from the transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China
Radiological findings from 81 patients with COVID-19 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study
Clinical course and outcomes of critically ill patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a single-centered, retrospective, observational study
Epidemic Characteristics of 2019-nCoV in China, Jan 23, 2020-Feb 11, 2020
Bat-Origin Coronaviruses Expand Their Host Range to Pigs