The VLSI Symposia is an international conference on semiconductor technology and circuits that offers an opportunity to interact and synergize on topics spanning the range from process technology to systems-on-chip.
Celebrating its 40th edition (1981-2020), the VLSI Technology symposium calls for papers in the following areas:
• Technologies for IOT including ultra-low power technologies;
wearable devices/sensors, display, connectivity, power
management; micro-controllers and application processors.
• Technologies for AI including CPU, GPU, in-memory computing,
neuromorphic devices, and stochastic computing.
• Stand-Alone and Embedded Memories technology and
reliability for SRAM, DRAM, 3D NAND and NOR Flash, MRAM,
PCRAM, ReRAM, FeRAM and other new memories.
• CMOS Technology, Microprocessors and SoCs including
scaling, VLSI manufacturing concepts, and yield optimization.
• RF / Analog / Digital Technologies and Sensors for mixedsignal SoC; RF front-end; analog, mixed-signal, I/O, highvoltage, MEMS, integrated sensors; power electronics.
• Process and Material Technologies including advanced
transistor process and architecture, modeling and reliability;
high mobility channels; wide bandgap semiconductors and
1D and 2D materials and devices; advanced lithography;
heterogeneous integration; interconnects scaling.
• Packaging Technologies and System-in-Package (SiP)
including through-silicon-vias (TSVs) and 3D-system integration.
• Photonics Technology, Imaging, and Beyond CMOS Devices
Papers will be selected based on technical innovation, advances
relative to previously published work, credibility of claims, and
quality of writing and illustrations