The 14th International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM 2021) will be held in Tokyo, Japan on August 14-16, 2021.
The aim of this interdisciplinary conference is to provide a forum for researchers in the broad areas of knowledge science, knowledge engineering, and knowledge management to exchange ideas and to report state of the art research results. KSEM is in the list of CCF (China Computer Federation) recommended Conferences (C series, Artificial Intelligence).
The conference committee invites submissions of applied or theoretical research as well as of application-oriented papers on all the topics of KSEM. Topics include, but are not limited to the following:
• Knowledge representation and reasoning
• Logics of knowledge; formal analysis of knowledge; reasoning about knowledge
• Knowledge complexity and knowledge metrics
• Knowledge extraction from texts/big data/Web
• Knowledge discovery from very large databases
• Knowledge integration
• Knowledge creation and acquisition
• Knowledge verification and validation
• Knowledge dissemination
• Probabilistic Knowledge Graphs
• Knowledge graph construction
• Knowledge graph query