Conference Call for Papers
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the next great technology frontier. At a basic level, IoT refers simply to networked devices, but the IoT vision is a complex ecosystem that ranges from cloud backend services and big-data analytics to home, public, industrial, and wearable sensor devices and appliances. Architectures for these systems are in the formative stages, and now is the time to ensure privacy, trust, and security are designed into these systems from the beginning.
We encourage submissions on all aspects of IoT privacy, trust, and security.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited) to the following areas:
– Privacy and IoT data
– Privacy attacks for IoT
– Trust management and device discoverability for IoT
– Usability of privacy and security systems in IoT
– User risk perceptions and modeling for IoT
– Policy Management and enforcement for IoT
– Authentication and access control for users for IoT
– Cryptography for IoT
– Attack detection and remediation for IoT
– Security architectures for IoT systems and applications