Conference Call for Papers
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is ushering in a new wave of industrial revolution through the integration of networks, computing, industrial equipment and people. The ultimate IIoT vision is to bring together brilliant machines, advanced analytics, and people at work and deliver valuable new insights like never before. These insights can then help drive smarter, faster business decisions for industrial companies from a broad spectrum including manufacturing, aviation, transportation, power, oil and gas, healthcare, smart cities, and buildings. The first workshop on Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is a satellite workshop of the 40th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS), which aims to provide venue for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss innovations covering all aspects of IIoT, including theory, design, analysis, implementation, evaluation, and experience.
Areas of interest include, but not limited to:
– Fundamental theory and modeling techniques for IIoT
– Networking and computing architecture design for IIoT
– Security, privacy and trust in IIoT
– Industrial big data and artificial intelligence
– Industrial cloud and edge computing
– Industrial robotics and autonomous systems
– Energy-harvesting techniques and related industrial applications
– Low-power wide-area networks and related industrial applications
– Time sensitive networking and related industrial applications
– 5G/6G in industrial applications
Each submission should contain original material that has neither been previously published nor is currently under review at other places. All submissions must be in PDF format, and should be uploaded throgh IIoT\’19 submission site (EasyChair). A submission should not exceed 6 pages and author should use standard conference paper format (Template). The reviews process is single blind and there is no need to anonymise the submissions. By submitting a paper, the authors confirm that if the paper is accepted, at least one author will register for the workshop by the registration deadline, and present the paper at the workshop in person.
Extended versions of the accepted papers will be considered for publication in Elsevier Journal of Systems Architecture and IET Cyber-Physical Systems: Theory & Applications.