Despite COVID-19, we keep on collecting submissions and plan to hold FRUCT as planned. The conference will be organized as a mix of onsite and remote participation, i.e., distant participation is allowed.
FRUCT is a large Pan-European cooperation network that promotes open innovations of academia and industry. FRUCT conference is a high-quality scientific event for meeting academia and business people and setting projects. The average conference is attended by 120+ participants representing over 30 member organizations and guests from other organizations. Participants comes from Finland, Russia, Italy, UK, Denmark, India, Brazil and other countries and industry irepresented by Dell EMC, Nokia, MariaDB, Intel, Jolla, Open Mobile Platform, etc.
The conference attracts most active and talented students to present their R&D projects, meet people alike, create new teams, and find employers and investors. The conference invites the world-class academic and industrial experts to lecture on the hottest topics. Traditionally the program consists of FRUCT work groups meetings and intensive (half or full day) technology trainings scheduled for Tu. The main conference program is for Wed-Fri. It includes regular sessions as well as thematic workshops.
We welcome everybody to submit papers and take part in the conference, share your research and join the FRUCT Association. Thanks to sponsors we traditionally have low registration fee and various discounts can be applied. For further details refer to http://www.fruct.org/cfp28 and the registration is open at http://www.fruct.org/registration.
If you never attended FRUCT before, please refer to the program of one of the previous FRUCT conferences, e.g., https://fruct.org/sites/default/files/files/conference25/FRUCT25_Program.pdf. This way you can make own impression about the scope, scale and quality of the conference.
The list of conference topics:
– Internet of Things and enabling technologies
– Next Generation Networks, Wireless Technologies, 5G
– Smart Spaces, Linked Data and Semantic Web
– Big Data, Data Mining, Data Storage and Management
– Knowledge and Data Managements Systems
– Location Based Services: e-Tourism/Logistics/Navigation
– Open Source Mobile OS: Architectures and Applications
– UI innovations, UX and Usability, Ergonomics Challenges
– Security and Privacy: Applications and Coding Theory
– Natural Language Processing, Speech Technologies
– Software Design, Innovative Applications
– Bioinformatics, e-Health and Wellbeing
– Sensor Design, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networking
– Context Awareness and Proactive Services
– Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation
– Computer Vision, Image and Video Processing
– Smart Systems and Embedded Networks
– Crowdsourcing and Collective Intelligence
– Machine Learning for Networked Apps
– Intelligence, Social Mining and Web
– IoT based Water Distribution Management
– IoT and CPS solutions for societal challenges
– Sound and Music Computing
– Internet of Sounds
RG-02: 150 EUR – Registration before December 21, 2020 for IEEE members OR representatives of FRUCT member universities
RG-03: 250 EUR – Early bird full registration, if registered before December 21, 2020
RG-04: 250 EUR – Late registration for IEEE members OR representatives of FRUCT member universities
RG-05: 350 EUR – Late full registration
You can select one of the following 3 types of submissions:
– Full papers (min 6 full pages and up to 12 pages), deadline November 20, 2020;
– Short papers (min 2 pages, max 6 pages), deadline November 20, 2020;
– Poster or demo summary (min 200 words, max 4 pages), by January 15, 2021.
Traditionally FRUCT doesn’t provide deadline extension, as instead we have early-bird submissions mechanism. It is also good to increase your chance to get your paper accepted as Full Paper, as this way you always will have the second chance to improve the paper and get another round of review.
The Early bird submission deadline: October 30, 2020.
All papers get blind peer review by the Technical Committee. The acceptance rate of the previous conference was 38%. We use IEEE paper template and Full Paper submissions shall have at least 6 full pages.
Full papers to be published in FRUCT proceedings (ISSN 2305-7254), included to IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus, ACM, Web of Science, RSCI/РИНЦ (as journal publication) and DBLP. FRUCT series is included to Scimago Journal Rank (SJR, http://scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=21100305223&tip=sid) and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ, https://doaj.org/toc/2343-0737).
FRUCT has high rating in national systems, e.g., Finnish (JUFO=1, JufoID: 72707), Norwegian (NSD=1), Danish (BFI=1, ID: 8782540).
The selected papers get invitation to submit an extended version of the paper for publication in the International Journal of Embedded and Real-Time Communication Systems (indexed by Scopus) and other partner journals.
After success of the last conferences in Europe the conference moves to Moscow, which will offer to you the great opportunity to develop network with colleagues from Russia and CIS countries, meet old and new friends from FRUCT community and enjoy beauty and history of Moscow city and central Russia region in general. The primary location of the conference will be on the campus of Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics. The conference will be a key event of celebrating 100 years anniversary of the university.
Submit your paper today at https://www.fruct.org/submit28