We greatly appreciate your contribution to previously held ICTC events.
In this year, ICTC 2020 will be held at Jeju Islan, Korea on October 21-23, 2020 and we will have the 11th anniversary event to celebrate our previous ones and to discuss future directions. We will also prepare a nice VIP tour in Jeju for you.
Please find the below CFP for your reference.
Hope to see you at Jeju, again.
Jae-Hyun Kim (ICTC 2020 TPC Chair)
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 10th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC 2020), Jeju Island, Korea, October 21-23, 2020
Home page: http://www.ictc.org
*** Paper Submission Deadline: June 1, 2020 ***
*** IEEE Technical Co-Sponsorship ***
*** IEICE Technical Co-Sponsorship ***
*** SCI/Scopus-indexed Journal Publication ***
*** IEEE Xplore, Scopus, EI ***
*** Keynote Speeches and Special Talks by VIPs and Prominent Experts***
ICTC is the unique global premier event for researchers, industry professionals, and academics interested in the latest developments in the emerging industrial convergence centered around the ICT. More specifically, it will address challenges with realizing ICT convergence over the various industrial sectors, including the internet infrastructures and applications in wireless & mobile communications, smart devices & consumer appliances, mobile cloud computing, green communication, healthcare and bio-informatics, and intelligent transportation. The conference is organized by KICS. The conference will include plenary sessions, technical paper sessions, and invited industrial/ special sessions. Accepted technical papers will be published in the proceedings with an assigned ISBN number. You are invited to submit papers in all areas of internet infrastructures, services, technologies, and applications for ICT convergence.
Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:
1. Wireless & Mobile Communication Systems and Infrastructure
2. 6G, 5G, 4G, LTE, LTE-Advanced, WLAN, WPAN, WBAN
3. Communication Networks and Future Internet Technologies
4. Information & Communication Theory, and Their Applications
5. Mobile Cloud Computing & Communication Systems and Applications
6. Smart Media & Broadcasting, and Smart Devices/Appliances
7. Green Communication Technologies and Solutions
8. Energy Internet, Smart Grid Infrastructure and Applications
9. Maritime Communications Systems & Networks
10. Vehicular Information and Communication Technologies
11. u-Healthcare Systems, and Bio-informatics & Its Applications
12. Military and Defense Technologies
13. SDN and Network Virtualization
14. CCN/CDN/ICN/Delay-tolerant networks
15. Public Protection & Disaster Relief (PPDR) Communication
16. Internet of Things (IoT) and Web of Objects (WoO)
17. Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and D2D Communications
18. Encryption and Security for ICT Convergence
19. Mobile S/W and Data Science
20. Big Data and Its Applications
21. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
23. Quantum Computing & Communications
24. Autonomous Driving and Telematics
25. Other Services and Applications for ICT Convergence
ICTC 2020 invites the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere. Authors may submit either a 6-page full paper for selected journal publication or a 3-page short paper. The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, two-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages. Please make sure that both full papers and short papers must be at minimum 3 pages in length. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://ictc.org).
** KEYNOTE SPEECHES and INDUSTRIAL/SPECIAL TALKS**
During ICTC 2020, Keynote Speeches, Industrial Talks, and Special Talks will be delivered by high level VIPs and prominent speakers..
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
Proposals are invited for half-day or full-day workshops in the areas of communications, networks, or other ICT-related topics. For any inquiries on workshops, please contact at email@example.com..
The accepted paper will be presented either in an oral session or poster session. All accepted papers will appear in the ICTC 2020 proceedings only if at least one of the authors attends the conference to present the paper.
** JOURNAL PUBLICATION **
Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for publication in SCI-indexed journals such as Journal of Communications and Networks, Int’l Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Springer Peer-to-Peer Networking & Applications Journal, and other journals including ICT Express (Scopus), Information Journal (Scopus), and KICS Journal after an express review and further revisions.
BEST PAPER AWARDS
ICTC 2020 will present the Best Paper Awards to the authors of selected outstanding papers.
* Paper Submission Deadline: (Extended to)June 29, 2020
* Notification of Acceptance: August 14, 2020
* Camera Ready Deadline: August 31, 2020
* Author Registration Deadline: August 31, 2020
For any inquiries on ICTC 2020, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.