2021 13th International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing will be held in Shenzhen, China on February 26-March 1, 2021 together with the workshop: ICBDM 2021. The International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing (ICMLC) will provide opportunities for researchers in this field to share their ideas and reinforce collaboration since 2009. As such, the conference has achieved a remarkable number participants while also enabling profuse exchanges among academic and industrial researchers over the years.
Papers are solicited on a broad range of topics, including (but not limited to):
Neural net and support vector machine
Hybrid and nonlinear system
Fuzzy set theory, fuzzy control and system
Data and web mining
International Advisory Committee
• Shyi-Ming Chen, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan (IEEE Fellow, IET Fellow, IFSA Fellow, IETI Distinguished Fellow)
• Jianqiang Li, Shenzhen University, China
• Lin Huang, Metropolitan State University of Denver, USA
Steering Committee Chairs
• Tianrui Li, Southwest Jiaotong University, China
• David Greenhalgh, University of Strathclyde, UK
Ms. Ailee Ding
Conference Website: http://www.icmlc.org
If you have any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us by email or phone.
Working time: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 5:30 pm.