The dramatically-increasing devices and data traffic in the Internet-of-Things (IoT) era are posing significant burdens on the capacity-limited Internet and uncontrollable service delay. Computing paradigms are shifting from the centralized cloud computing to distributed edge computing or IoT. New computing paradigms, including Mobile Edge Computing and IoT, have emerged to leverage the distributed resources.
The proceedings of EAI ICECI 2020 is aiming to be a premier international conference in edge computing and IoT. This conference is to bring together computer scientists, industrial engineers and researchers to discuss and exchange experimental or theoretical results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the area of edge computing or IoT include all aspects with emphasis on systems, management and security.
The conference on Edge Computing and IoT: Systems, Management and Security (EAI ICECI) will be held in Changsha, China on November 6-8, 2020, with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academia and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of Edge Computing and Internet of Things.
• Modelling Cloud and Fog computing solutions for IoT and Edge Computing Systems
• Monitoring and Managing Information Systems in IoT and Mobile Edge Computing
• Models, methods, and tools for data management in IoT and Mobile Edge Computing
• Energy-awareness and sustainability in IoT and Edge Computing: metrics and measurements
• Recent advances of deep learning and applications in IoT and Edge Computing
• Quality of Service, energy efficiency and security in Mobile Edge Computing
• Methodologies and tools for energy efficiency and security compliance in IoT and Edge Computing
• Adaptive approaches to manage energy consumption, QoS, and security of applications and systems
• Energy and Security Aware Edge Computing solutions
• Data-Driven and its applications in IoT and Edge Computing systems
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected accepted papers are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF=2.390)
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Hunan University, People’s Republic of China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities