Greetings of the day!
Dept. of CSIT, ITER, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed to be University is going to organize the second International Conference on Advances in Distributed Computing and Machine Learning (ICADCML-2021) during 15-16 January 2021.
The second International Conference on Advances in Distributed Computing and Machine Learning (ICADCML-2021) is an annual forum that will bring together ideas, innovations, lessons, etc. associated with distributed computing and machine learning, and their application in different areas. The exchange of ideas among researchers from both academic and business areas is essential to facilitate the development of systems that meet the demands of today’s society. The technology transfer in this field is still a challenge and for that reason, this type of contribution will be specially considered in this conference. This conference is the forum to present the application of innovative techniques in the field of Distributed Computing and Machine Learning in order to address complex real-world problems.
The scope of this conference has been kept wide and the following are the topics covered (But not limited to):
· Distributed computing, networking, security, and applications
· Cloud computing system and network design
· Green computing design and issues
· Cloud storage design and networking
· Cloud system and storage security
· Machine learning, data mining for cloud computing
· Edge, fog, and mobile edge computing
· Security, privacy, trust for cloud computing
· Machine learning approaches and applications
· Machine learning for distributed computing
· Machine learning for traffic engineering and congestion control
· Machine learning for network measurement
· Machine Learning in FinTech
· Internet of Things (IoT) Applications and Services
· Security and Privacy for Internet of Things (IoT)
· Blockchain and Decentralized applications
· Blockchain and trust management
· Blockchain implementation and application
· Blockchain architectures and algorithms for heterogeneous networks
· Blockchain-based IoT security solutions
· Blockchain in edge and cloud computing
· Deep learning for Biometrics
· Deep learning for hyperspectral image analysis
· Deep Learning in computer vision and pattern recognition
· Deep Learning in games, robots & self-driving cars
· Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing
Last Date of Submission: 30.09.2020
Notification of Acceptance: 10.11.2020
Last date of Registration: 25.11.2020
Camera-Ready Submission: 30.11.2020
Conference dates: 15-16 Jan 2021
The Proceedings of ICADCML 2021 will be published in Springer (Due Approval) Book series [SCOPUS indexed]. The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, SCOPUS, Google Scholar, and Springerlink for indexing.
Extended versions of selected papers are invited and recommended to SCOPUS indexed journals (Confirmed) including:
1. IJCSE (Inderscience Publishers) [SCOPUS ]
2. IJES (Inderscience Publishers) [SCOPUS ]
3. IJCSysE (Inderscience Publishers) [Non-SCOPUS]
4. IJAIP (Inderscience Publishers) [SCOPUS ]
Keynote: For Keynotes, Tutorials, and Workshops please visit the website.
Paper Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icadcml2021
For more details please visit our conference website and feel free to contact us for any further information.