\”Technology inspires Innovation\” is the motto of the 17th I4CS, to be held in Darmstadt/Germany, June 26 till 28, 2017, dedicated to challenging aspects around modern community services. Thanks to Telekom Innovation Laboratories, who will be the conference host for a second time after Berlin 2011.
Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile Internet devices, ICT support for communities is possible on the next quality level. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers, service providers and industry partners is essential to invent novel Internet community systems and services.
Technology: Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
• Infrastructure & models for community services
• Data structures & management in community systems
• Community self-organization in ad-hoc environments
• Search, information retrieval & distributed ontologies
• Smart world models & big data analytics
Applications: Communities on the Move
• Social networks & open collaboration
• User generated content for business and social life
• Recommender solutions & context awareness
• Augmented reality & location-based gaming
• Purity in web & mobile applications
Socialization: Ambient Work and Living
• eHealth challenges & ambient assisted living
• Intelligent transport systems & connected vehicles
• Smart energy & home control
• Internet of things & cyber physical systems
• Security, identity & privacy protection
I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems.
Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 16 pages written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair conference management system. Submitted papers will be subject to a single-blind review process by at least two members of the program committee.
All accepted contributions will be included in the proceedings of the I4CS 2017 in the series Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) by Springer.