Monday 02 Nov 2020
Proceedings indexed by :
Jan 29, 2021 - Feb 5, 2021
Dunedin, New Zealand
Conference & Submission Link
Conference Ranking & Metrics (This is a TOP Conference)
#Contributing Top Scientists
#Papers published by Top Scientists
Google Scholar H5-index
Conference Call for Papers
2021 Australasian Database Conference
Call for papers
ADC 2021 welcomes contributions related to all aspects of database theory and foundation, techniques, and applications.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
• Artificial intelligence in big data
• Cloud, distributed, and parallel databases
• Data cleaning
• Data mining and data analytics
• Data platform internals
• Data warehousing
• Database integration
• Database performance and tuning
• High-dimensional and temporal data
• Knowledge discovery
• Machine learning methods for management of data
• Mobile databases
• Multimedia databases
• Novel data management applications
• Privacy and security in databases
• Query processing and optimization
• Recommendation Systems
• Semi-structured data and XML
• Social data management
• Spatial data processing and management
• Stream and sensor data management
• Uncertain and probabilistic databases
• Web databases
• Research and Industry Full Papers (12 pages)
• Demonstration Papers (4 pages)
• Submitted papers must be original contributions and cannot be under review for any other forum. The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will form a volume in the Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science series.
• All submitted papers must be in English and conform to the formatting instructions for the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) including references and figures.
• The format style files are available at LNCS Authors Instructions Page.
• Submitted files must be in PDF, where the following page limits apply: 12 pages for research/industry papers and 4 pages for demonstration proposals.
• Each paper will be judged on its originality, significance, technical quality, relevance to ADC, and presentation.
• ADC follows a single-blind review which means that authors’ information must be included in the submission.
• The submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one author will attend the conference to present the work.
• Submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acsw2021 (Choose the Australasian Database Conference track after login)
Full Paper Deadline: 19th October 2020.
Author Notification: 20th November 2020.
Camera-Ready Deadline: 11th December 2020.
Conference Dates: 2nd February – 5th February 2021.